Please register at least 2 weeks before your preferred test date
to secure a spot.
Test dates are always on Wednesdays.
We will confirm registration and session date by email within 24 hours of registration.
1. Examination fees are non-refundable unless Alliance Française has canceled the session.
2. Candidates will be required to show a proof of ID on their examination day. A proof of ID is either a Passport, a valid Driver Licence or a National ID Card.
3. Candidates will be notified of the examination timetable by email. The examination will start and finish within the 10am – 5pm time frame on examination day.
4. Candidates agree that their oral examinations will be recorded.
5. Results will be emailed 2 to 4 weeks after examination day.
6. Candidates will receive their certificate in pdf format by email. Paper certificates are no longer provided.
IMPORTANT: If using a phone or tablet, you'll have to switch your device to landscape format to fill out the form below and click the red button "submit." Alternatively, you can switch your screen to desktop view.